Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Re: the current concerns.

All points taken.   No hard feelings here.   Can we break this down and
have those of you who have strong preconceived ideas as to what HumanML
"should"  be and what it "shouldn't" be, shed some light on the subject
beyond what is currently available.   Can we make a break and start
here.   What is the general consensus as to what HumanML is supposed to
be?

I am an (Expert and Neural) systems architect and developer, and have
been for many years.  That is the way I view the world.  Many of you
have expertise in areas that I have recently started exploring.  That is
why I'm here, to learn from you and to hopefully add to the discussion
from my areas of expertise.

I know what I need to communicate between the types of systems I work
on,  I'm interested in how this can be meshed with something like
HumanML.   ( If it can at all.  I strongly suspect that it can, or I
wouldn't be here.  Like everyone else on this list (and most lists) I've
got many other things going on at the same time, and can ill afford to
waste any time)

Regards,
Rob