Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] HMI.basicinfo: (revamped)

Same thing goes for our hmi.basicinfo file:
(Please do actively maintain your own documents as well...they will all be
posted on the OASIS board when ready.)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/documents/HMI.basicinfo.txt

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
---------------

HMI.BASICINFO
last modified:  23 October 2001
(basic information about HumanMarkup)
--------------------------

ORGANIZATIONS:
-----
OASIS HumanMarkup TC
-- This is the name of our Technical Committee.  It is developing the
deliverables as part of the HumanMarkup Initiative.

HumanMarkup.org
-- 'Phase 0' work was conducted under this auspices, through Yahoogroups.
   This initiative was called the 'HumanMarkup Initiative'
	(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/humanmarkup)
-- It is not formally affiliated with the OASIS HumanMarkup TC.

SLOGAN
-------
Human Traits and Expression through XML

HUMAN MARKUP LANGUAGE:
HumanML -- name of Markup language

HumanML-RDF Schema -- RDF implementation
HumanML-XML Schema -- XML Schema implementation
HumanML-XTM -- possible XTM implementation

HumanPCML? -- Human Physical Characteristic Markup Language
tentative name of Human Physical Characteristic Markup Language

huml -- namespace prefix