Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Fw: Version Control -- Intermediate Rec ords

Somewhere back in the olden days of cybernetics, there
is a remark from a pioneer that goes roughly, "it
is also important to remember to forget."

Got my first webService to run today.  YEAA!!
... time to go overseed the lawn now.

Will we be seeing use cases any time soon?  I have
a sinking feeling that the scope is expanding
faster than anyone will be able to code for.

len