Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Fw: Innovative XML applications

Hi Ranjeeth,

Have you narrowed down the topic you want to cover, or would it make
sense to consider asking for various topics to be covered in a series
of such articles, with those of us with relevant areas of personal
interest taking it upon ourselves to cover our interests in these
multiple regards?

If we could get a series going, it would probably be better for us in
the long run than trying to respond to these invitations one at a
time. That way we would also, automatically generate a series of
White Papers without overburdening any one individual with trying to
represent the whole of humanmarkup.