Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] And now for something completely different...

Hello Everyone,

I just came across a rather funny website entitled "Eric Conveys an Emotion." This oddball site takes requests for expressive poses and emotional posturings. Eric will then elicit them with some rather funny outcomes. As Rex wrestles with our Frameworks document, it is interesting to note how many unique emotive machinations Eric can find. HumanMarkup researchers take note, this is funny stuff.

Take a look:

http://www.emotioneric.com/

Cordially,

Joe Norris