Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Diplomatic Communication

Based on our meeting earlier today (transcripts will be available on the
private TC board by this weekend), I am presenting a Diplomatic
Communications sample I had worked on several weeks ago.

As I mentioned, I can't follow through right now, and it isn't yet based on
the requirements of the government (it is still hypothetical), but it might
be an interesting read.  This is one of my prime interests, and I am looking
to start running with it soon.

http://www.humanmarkup.org/docs/DiplomaticComm.htm

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga