Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Re: Diplomatic Communication and Best Wishes

Thanks Ranjeeth,

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to attend today's
meeting. I would have posted that earlier, but like eveyone, my
plate's full to overflowing, but in this case, that's a good thing. I
wish I could say the same thing about my income-producing projects,
although Monday had its hopeful moments.

I also wanted to wish everyone Season's Best Wishes whether you are
religiously inclined or simply observing the solstice pass on
through. I will get the minutes posted before the end of the weekend.
I think it was a productive meeting.