Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] modified HumanML taxonomy

Paul,

paul wrote:

>Why is volunteer work necessarily have to be of some lower quality than "other types of work".  Why do less that the best work?

Who said volunteer work has to be of lower quality?

> (Why do I care that you have volunteered, I get paid for my work.)

So I guess you are a proffesional. Perhaps you should reconsider the
value of volunteers and the value of the time they choose to invest in
such endeavors without getting paid for it. You should care that the
founding members of this forum and others have volunteered; if they had
not this forum would not exist.

>This is serious work, and whether volunteer or not; it would be grounded on something other than play.

Please justify your characterization of "play".

>I will withdraw form this discussion for a while, as I have fought this battle many time with many people and I am not interested in the trouble, and frustration.

The only one in battle seems to be you and you alone. It's been a long
time since "battles" ended in this endeavor.

Manos