Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-culture

I'm not sure about choice per se, but culture is certainly
expressed/shared through media and somewhat characterized by the
manner in which the sign systems are transported, i.e. the use made
of available media. Few cultures, I think, actually choose among
available media, though some do, as in preferring an oral tradition,
or the person-to-person exchange for core cultural sharing, such as
secret handshakes.

Thanks for the paper--sheesh. I thought I wished YOU an interesting weekend.

Ciao ;-)
Rex