Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] HM.diplomatic_communications.requiremen ts

Title: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] HM.diplomatic_communications
A requirements document would be a good idea. I would hope that it would concern itself with a survey of the field as currently taught and practiced--and perhaps finding someone to be an advisor would probably be a good idea, too. Finding out what the experts want or need is a pretty decent way to ensure that our work will be relevant, but then I always try to find somebody else to do the work, not that it succeeds very often, but I try. The thing about getting people to chat about what they are doing and perhaps have a passion for is that most people don't get that chance all that often. So they tend to be willing to talk if someone is willing to listen. :)