Subject: Re: [huml-comment] PC-33 -Section 4.4.6-race

cognite@zianet.com wrote:

>Being non-objective as well as prejudicial, this term thus merits being
>dropped from huml Physical Descriptor primaries and  relegated to possible
>user-developed secondaries, with a warning that its usage may entail
>problems of vagueness and poor communication.

I also fail to see how the benefits of this term are enough to shadow
the negative elements described above.

Since this is supposed to be against misscommunication, we should be
exploring more objective models that actually help in isolating the
legacy terms one can abuse, at least when viable workarounds exist. I
haven't been convinced that race can justify it's position in the
primaries or  the possible loss in case of it's omission from the primaries.

I'm wondering about the opinion of lurkers in this and any issues around
the primaries, i mean "hello people, this is the public comment period"...

Kindest regards,

Manos