Subject: RE: [huml-comment] Request for a motion on PC-33 -Section 4.4.6-race

I'm following a variation of what I see in other public comment
phases. The primary consideration is to get more feedback and
stimulate discussion about specific issues. I chose this approach
based on the notion that we need to develop an appropriate mechanism
or procedure for what will be a fairly standard and repeating
situation, with at least four more specifications in the works. We do
follow Robert's Rules as a guide, as we need it. That's what a
reapplicable rationale meant for me in a procedural sense. What Len
came up with is a more focused criterion.