Subject: Re: [huml-comment] FW: [www-vrml] Fw: Being There - The new FREE bookon Presence

Sorry I am just now getting to this. Web Services have been absorbing
me big time this week and will be for the remainder of this month.
This is excellent. This site is a bit on the exhaustive side, which
makes focus difficult, but I am certain that I will be spending a
huge amount of time becoming very familiar with it since the Human
Physical Characteristics Description ML will use it as a major
resource. Cognitive modelling and Semiotic concerns (in terms of
neurological functions), not to mention Kinesics and Haptics are all
very well represented in this resource collection.

Note: I am currently working on a HumanML-enhanced chat application
as a sample implementation of our PBS, as well as keeping pace with
the Web Services avalanche. Hopefully, we will get that V. 1.0 out at
the end of this month and the pace can resume a more normal, less
intense, rate.

Just so you know, because the chat will be part of a modular approach
to Portals, containing significant 3D features, I am writing it
simultaneously in Java, C++ and Python to cover as much as I can of
the spectrum of application environments that I wish to support (and,
yes, I also have my eye on the wireless and handheld app market,
too). So, that is the source of my current case of tunnel vision.