Subject: RE: RE: My email snafu lost your previous posts

I will do this today. Then I will get back to the unending list of standards.

I'm copying this to humanmarkup-comment just to make sure it still
works, and to see if I receive the mail. What I am concerned about is
that there does not appear to be any mechanism to sign up for the
list so that one can receive mail from the list if one is a member of
the public. THAT is what I meant by the list having been ended. It's
a one way operation as far as I can see, so it is not available for
exchange of commentary, just for sending in commentary.

Talk to you this evening.