Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] RE: RE: My email snafu lost your previousposts

Excuse me for posting the previous message to the list. I wasn't
really thinking it would be posted to the whole TC list, and it is
not meant for our general audience. These new OASIS collaboration
tools have limitations that include restricting our ability to engage
the public and get a wider view of opinions on a regular basis. We
appear to be entering an era of self-inflicted myopia. So we will
just have to adjust.

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309