Subject: [humanmarkup] Fwd: CALL INFO..Re: Monthly HumanMarkup TC Telecon

Hi Everyone,

Here is the information for tomorrowk's regular monthly telecon
meeting. The usual procedures apply, and we will hold simultaneous
Yahoo IM chat for those who would otherwise face long distance
changes, or for anyone who is not able to connect via the 15 lines we
have stateside. We will be discussing the Requirements Document so I
would advise you to familiarize yourselves with the work if you have
not been following it.

The best way to do this is to consult the OASIS email archives for
the Humanmarkup TC:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/humanmarkup-comment/

Ciao,
Rex