Subject: [huml] Readiness for Native Dancer Collaboration

Hi All,

We finished up the four-day face-to-face Web Services for Remote
Portlets and Interactive Applications a day early, so I am available
to day to begin reconnecting with this task. So if we need to arrange
some phone calls, or information exchanges, I am available. I have
the remainder of a fairly virulent cold, but I'm on the mend, and I
would very much like to get this project reintegrated with my work
schedule heading into this weekend and next week.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks