Subject: [humanmarkup] Web Services Component Model TC First Meeting

Title: Web Services Component Model TC First Meeting
Hi Guys,

I meant to include a list of those corporate brethren of whom I wrote in my previous post. These are the folks signed up to be in the Web Services Compoenent Model TC so far. I haen't looked all these companies up yet, but I plan to do so if I attendf.

Ciao Again,
Rex

Charles Wiecha
IBM