Subject: [humanmarkup] Difficulties/Test

My email is not working well at all. I have to send from netscape or
from my new DSL ISP's account, like this, and that may mean that I
won't be able to send to the lists, which this message will test. I
am working on the problem, but it seems to be something to do with
SMTP that doesn't like my new domain hosting, at least not for
lookups for receiving through Eudora on my Mac, where I prefer to
conduct my mail, and DSL nor through Eudora for sending on My Win2K
box and cablemodem, though I can at least receive my mail at my
domain through that internet connection combination of platform,
program and protocol.

Needless to say this is all a bit wearing, but I at least have my
website working, though some components like images didn't come along
in their entirety, so I will have to debug by hand. My connections
are working though, and some combination or another will work for
almost all purposes. Getting all my mailing lists working properly
again, may be a bit of a trick.

We shall see.

Ciao, and I hope you're all doing better than I,