Subject: Fwd: Center for Document Engineering Established at UC Berkeley

This is the announcement I mentioned at the end
of our meeting. I will eventually look into it.
Maybe even this week, but for now, I have to
finish up WSRP and try to get organized for the
next batch of that work along with HPCDML.

This Document-Centric approach is dear to Owen
Ambur's viewpoint for a lot of very good reasons,
so I suggested it to Russell as something he
might want to bone up on for later this month.