Subject: RE: [huml] Walk Like An Egyptian

I think the mocap bvh to H-Anim tool that Sandy's lab produced can do
that quite handily. What would be nice would be if one of us could
extract the experiment protocols. I read the blurb on the site, but I
don't  the time right now (will I ever?) to read up on it, but I
bookmarked the BioMotionLab website, and it appears to be in there
somewhere.