Subject: Re: [huml] FW: The Serious Games Summit at GDC, Ben Sawyerinterview

Thanks Len,

Other than the obvious liabilities of introducing the term "Serious"
as an indication of interest level, this is exactly what we need to
focus on with both our now clear basis for a kinesic and emotion
vocabularies and our soon to be enfranchised CogEnv SC. The ability
to categorize and tokenize gestures and expressions gives us a leg up
on this work in the RPG world. And simulations can be greatly
improved with the application of some of Rob's work, which he can
contribute as if from a black box if needs be. That would mean that
we would need to run our own server, but that can be arranged if we
can field a grant or two.