Subject: Post modernism

http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/people/PVR/decon.html

It's a little off topic but because we are tasked
to work issues of human communication, I find this
fascinating.  It is a good example of a
phenomenon I've mentioned since we started, the
flaw in assuming that people want to communicate
and in not recognizing that the urge for power
can easily overcome the need to communicate.

An interesting notion; how does one create
a text analysis system that recognizes that a
given piece of text has zero content?

len