Subject: TC Meeting Wednesday

Title: TC Meeting Wednesday
Hi Everyone,

I am back to persistent perseverance (pest) mode. The call-in info for Wednesday's TC meeting follows. We need as much attendance as we can get. I hope to have some good or at least interesting news, and at least one more of the revisions to the prmary base schema before then, but it would be good to have more participation before summer vacation attrition sets in. We have a lot of irons in the fire with two subcommittees that need to get busy and we need to build new business action items in terms of deliverables for the fall. I really want to have our entry into the business world ready by then with personal preferences and user profiles for web services coming out of the Mediation SC so we can synch up with the Web Services and Security Services work and pull in more corporate support. Getting some visibility is another aim, so rah, rah!

There, you've been cheerled. Back slapping and hand holding by request only.  ;^)

    Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
    outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
    passcode: 696410

Agenda:

    1. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
    2. Individual reports/subcommittee reports
    3. Discuss revisions to huml-primary-base-1.0
    4. New Business