Subject: Monthly TC Meeting Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Title: Monthly TC Meeting Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Hi Everyone:

We have confirmation for the telecon lines for our regular monthly TC meeting. I will be reminding the list next week. This is another important one. I have an agenda below. I haven't had the time to do anything substantial in terms of the Primary Base revision, so I didn't put it on the agenda this time. I will be starting on item by item posts with numbered change requests again after Labor Day. We have more than enough on our plate as is. Summer's ending. Time to get back to mines.

Here's the call info:

Time:Wednesday, 25 August 2004, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time

    Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
    outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
    passcode: 696410

Agenda:

Old Business
1.Update Report Russell: Collabroation Expedition Workshop #34
2.Update Report Rex: XML.GOV Working Group Meeting
3.Update Report Rex: Mediation SC established
4.Update Report Rex: Outreach-combined with XML 2004 Paper - Presentation - Demonstration
5. Review OASIS IPR Policy (See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200407/msg00002.html)
6. Update Reports by members

New Business:
7. Review Charter and Deliverables to update these to align with current work.
8. Proposal Rex: Task Mediation SC with starting work on Human Preferences and Profile Markup Language (working name)