Subject: [huml] Re: UpStage

Thanks for posting, this, James,

I hope I can manage to get a free moment to abosrb it more fully.
When that will be is hard to say, since I just got my head above
water for the first time in several days just now, and I am madly
trying to catch up with things. I'm almost back on track, and only
about two weeks behind schedule, but the showstopper is out of the
way. I will tell folks about it someday. The good news is that my XML
2004 project is back among the "things doable" column. It is a good
example of why the practice of "continuous improvement" and "document
everything" is so important for our future projects both as a general
principle and as regular best practice.

Thanks, Again, and I will try not to by so cryptic moving forward.