Subject: [huml] Re: UpStage

Title: [huml] Re: UpStage
Helen,

Thank you for your kind invitation. I reviewed the thread and grasped a basic understanding of what this exchange centered around and it seems largely a misunderstanding of goals and concepts, and that our efforts do not have a direct and clear intersection, but do share some common interests in various kinds of interesting new permutations of artistic expression available via the net. HumanML is a bit more centered on the task of clarifying communications in digital information systems, though that does not mean that it is uninterested in the arts. Quite the contrary, it was our interest in the arts that brought your work to our attention via the interests of one of our members and I can see why. I would like to thank you also for the clarification and I hope there has been no lasting misunderstandings that have developed.

No doubt our paths will cross again.