Subject: TC Meeting Next Week

Hi Everyone,

We have our regularly scheduled TC meeting next week:

Time Wednesday, 26 January 2005, 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET
Description Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

I will get an agenda out on Monday. We have our major work right in front
of us. I hope to have a revised primary base schema--both XML and RDF/OWL.

It is time to get Human Personalization and Preferences ML underway. So one
agenda item will certainly be that, and what kind of schedule we want to
set up to work on it.

Likewise, it is also time for me, personally, to get much more active with
the HPCDML and recruit for it. Fortunately, we have captive audiences to
recruit from for both of these efforts in Emergency Management and WSRP TCS
for the HPPML and International Health Continuum TC for HPCDML, with
overlap as well as others.