Subject: Making our Outreach Case

Hi Everyone,

I have attached the Introduction and the Outline of a Paper/Open Letter for
recruiting new TC members, participants. I would like this to be one of the
topics on the agenda Wednesday. I will be circulating this widely to get as
much feedback as we can, and I would certainly encourage any and all of you
to do the same. I want this to be a group effort, so please view this as
simply a starting point.

Where this goes from here is pretty much up to you. I would like to see
everyone take a whack at writing up their own aims and objectives, which we
can gather up and look at to see if we can build various kinds of outreach
messages for specific audiences.

Making-the-Semantic-Web-Work-with-HumanML.doc

Making-the-Semantic-Web-Work-with-HumanML-Outline.doc