Subject: Reminder: HumanMarkup TC Survival/Final? Meeting

Dear Fellow Current and Former HumanMarkup TC Members or Supporters,

I want to remind you of our upcoming meeting. It is very important,
so I will be reminding you all again tomorrow and before the meeting
Wednesday.

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410
Agenda:	Decide the issue of Closing the TC.

Just to remind you of the significance, our TC has reached the life
or death decision point.

A further point I want to make is that we need to find a way to meet
the requirements below:

 From TC Guidelines,

1. Definitions:

k. "Minimum Membership" means five Voting Members of a TC
representing at least two member organizations.

2.15 Closing a TC

A TC may be closed by Full Majority Vote of the TC, by Resolution of
the OASIS Board of Directors, or by the OASIS TC Administrator.

The TC Administrator must close a TC that has completed the
deliverables listed in its Charter if the TC does not add new
deliverables.

The TC Administrator may close a TC that fails to conduct at least
one Quorate Meeting or conduct any Specification Ballots during any
six month period; whose membership falls below the Minimum
Membership; which has not completed its deliverables within the
schedule listed in its Charter; or which has failed to show progress
towards achieving its purpose as defined by its Charter.

Regards,

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison