Subject: Minutes for Monthly Meeting 01-25-06

Hi Everyone,

I kept the meeting notes/minutes very short.

HumanMarkup TC Meeting January 25, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Voting Members:
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
Russell Ruggiero
Dr, Sylvia Candelaria de Ram
Rex Brooks

Prospective Members:
Michelle Raymond,
Dr. Bob Smith

OASIS TC Administrative Advisor
Mary McRae

This meeting was called to discuss whether or not to formally close
the TC owing to the fact that we have not been active for long
periods over the last year and we have not moved a new specification
forward, or, to be more accurate for this TC, we have not made
progress toward revising our Committee Specficiation, the Primary
Base Specification of the Human Markup Language.

Mary explained the concerns of the OASIS Administration, letting us
know that no one wishes to see this work abandoned, but that we can't
reasonably expect to continue as we have.

We discussed the minimum requirements and the Intellectual Property
Issues so that we understand the positions of our prospective
members, and the various options that may be available to us.

We decided to continue the TC for three months, with monthly meetings
and confine our work to revising the Human Markup Language Primary
Base Specification 1.0, along the lines suggested by Dr. Candelaria
de Ram to be consistent with the CIDOC Conceptual Reference Model.
During this time we will hold monthly meetings, and at the end of
this time period, we will revisit the issue of closing or continuing
the HumanMarkup Technical Committee.

As always, please send corrections, additions, notes, comments.

Regards,

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison