Subject: Meeting Reminder: Monday, Feb 27, 2006

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow,
Monday, Feb. 27, 2006 at  12:00 p.m. EST. The details are on the
OASIS TC webpages for the TC.

I just posted an agenda, so those of you on the TC list should have
received notification. I will send the infor separately so as to
avoid risk to our concall privileges.

Agenda 	1. Accept Minutes of Previous Meeting
2. Discuss the CRM CIDOC Model as the basis for the revision of the
primary base schema.
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/docs/cidoc_crm_version_4.2.pdf
3. Discuss timetable for finishing the revision.

Please at least review the CIDOC CRM. It is the key to making the
interoperability of our language more readily acceptable as a
standard. While I did not specifically call it out in the agenda, my
participation in the Fourth National Medical Banking Institute last
week showed that our work is needed more than ever. Please make every
effort to attend and participate.

Regards,

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design