Subject: Minutes for TC Meeting Feb. 27, 2006

Hi Everyone,

HumanMarkup TC Meeting Feb. 27, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Voting Members:
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
Dr, Sylvia Candelaria de Ram
Russell Ruggiero
Rex Brooks

Prospective Member:
Dr. Bob Smith

This meeting had a quorum, and continued the work of the previous
meeting to finish the revision to the primary base schema

It was decided that an IPR Summary for the TC was premature or not
necessary since we could not assure that the TC would remain in
existence to vote on it.

We discussed the mission of the TC and the fact that a good case
could be made for the cultural benefits that could be realized if the
work could continue.

The big question, it was agreed, is how to recruit OASIS Corporate Members.

This led to the conclusion that we need to express the value
proposition for the Human Markup Language.

We discussed various means and methods for accomplishing this, and
agreed to take it up again at the next meeting. Among these methods
is making a connection in the healthcare context whereby alignment
with the CIDOC CRM will allow the Human Markup Language to work with
the DICOM file format in electronic medical scans in a systematic way
within the Human Physical Characteristics Description Markup Language
and provide a way to unify the various standards relating to human
anantomy, archeology and medicine/healthcare. Likewise cultural
values can be achieved with alignment to cultural sciences.

The meeting adjourned.

Cheers,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design