Subject: Summary of meetings since February

Hi Everyone,

In reviewing my notes from the first six months of this year, I
discovered that I had not posted the minutes for the Feb. 27, 2006
meeting, and the next one, April 5. 2006, we had only Sylvia,
Ranjeeth and myself, as with the meeting this week. So I proposed to
eliminate the acceptance of previous minutes from this week's
meeting, and posting the minutes for each of the past two meetings as
well as this week's, even though we did not formally convene the
April 5, 2006 meeting. I did post the documents for the revision
prior to the April 5, 2006 meeting and I am attaching those files to
this message as I said I would in our meeting this week.

Cheers,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison