Subject: HHS RFI draft due today--Meeting Reminder

Hi Everyone,

I have attached the last draft of the Response to the HHS RFI on
Voluntary Storage of Personal Data in Preparation for Emergencies
which is due today by 5:00 p.m. EDT. I wanted to give you all one
more shot to catch typos, make suggestions, etc. I have added a
preamble.

I also wanted to remind you all that we have meeting this week that
may be our last one for some time to  come:

Wednesday, 26 July 2006,	12:00pm to 01:00pm ET
Call Info:
Dial in toll free: 		877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 		1 203 277 0324
passcode: 		696410

Agenda:
1. Accept Minutes of Last Meeting.
2. Discuss, Vote on Revision of Unified Primary Base Schema XML,
RDF/OWL Specifications as Commitee Specification.
3. Discuss using the HHS RFIs as basis for fall renewal, if possible.
4. Discuss, Vote on Dissolving TC, or asking for the equivalent of a
TC Leave of Absence, if possible, until we can arrange to meet
minimum OASIS requirements, and, hopefully, much more.

If you need a copy of the rdfs version of the Unified Primary Base Schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/humanmarkup/download.php/17551/HumlPrimaryBase-v0.94.rdfs

If you need a copy of the owl version of the Unified Primary Schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/humanmarkup/download.php/17550/HumlPrimaryBase-v0.94.owl

If you need a copy of the xsd version of the Unified Primary Schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/humanmarkup/download.php/17549/huml-primary-base-0.94.xsd

If you need a Word copy of the commentary on the changes to the
Primary Base Schema to make the Unified Primary Base Schema
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/humanmarkup/download.php/17552/Notes4huml-primary-base-rev0.94.doc

If you need an OpenOffice copy of the commentary on the changes to
the Primary Base Schema to make the Unified Primary Base Schema
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/humanmarkup/download.php/19311/Notes4huml-primary-base-rev0.94.sxw

Cheers,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Tel: 510-849-2309

OASISHumanML-HHS-RFI-P-Info-Response.doc