Subject: HHS RFI on Electronic Benefits Transfer Card for Emergencies

Dear Colleagues,

I have attached a generic response outline for Department of Health
and Human Services Request for Information: Development and
Implementation of Electronic Benefits Transfer System for Victims of
Disaster To Receive Federal and State Benefits due by 5:00 p.m. EDT
August 14, 2006 by email at Disaster_Storage_RFI@hhs.gov or by
responding to instructions in the RFI available at
http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/E6-9314.htm or through the web
page at http://www.hhs.gov/emergency/rfi/

I have not answered the questions, but I have formatted the outline
so that the questions can be answered in a way that will allow the
finished compilation to assembled quickly, and in such a way that any
organization or group can adapt it.

You can choose any of the questions for which you have particular
expertise that you are willing to have added to either a
HumanMarkup-based approach or Service-Oriented, Semantic
Interoperability Pilot-augmented approach, and I would be happy to
work with you in adding it to my personal response, or to either a
Humanmarkup.org, Inc., or Teaming-Agreement-based response.

I should make it clear that I include all the addressees in this
message because none are in any kind of direct competition of which I
am aware, so fielding any combination of expertise that can raise our
chances of providing the information that will make these responses
more accurate and more likely to be adopted is my motivation for
doing this. Of course, if the quality of our responses are sufficient
to help HHS bring this much-needed program to the point of issuing an
RFP, the better job we do at this stage will improve our ability to
respond later in way that will have greater scoring in competition
for any possible RFP's award.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Warm Regards,
President, CEO