Subject: IPR Issues with submissions from members to the IDCloud TC

Mary,
    since there are many new members in this new TC, some of them are in
the process or will be making submissions to the TC.  Towards this, they
will have questions on IPR and other legalities associated with their
submissions.  I know there is at least one new member with this question.

I hope you can provide some cheat sheet or a write up on the
IPR/submissions from the Oasis website on to this list.

Regards,
Anil