Subject: [id-cloud] May 7th meeting

All

This is thy attendance for  they Friday may 7th meeting
Please send me an e-mail to let me know that you are not on the list

2 members (Tony Goulding (CA) and Frank Caserta (Acxiom)) indicated that they were on the call but I cannot locate them on the roster

I will indicate voting status in an updated e-mail

Attendance

Timothy Christin, Acxiom
John Dilley, Akamai Technologies
Jeffrey Broberg, CA*
Paul Lipton, CA*
Jonas Hogberg, Ericsson*
Stavros Isaiadis, Fujitsu Limited*
Mark Robinton, HID Global
Robert Cope, Homeland Security Consultants
David Kern, IBM
Kelvin Lawrence, IBM
Sakthi Palani, IBM
Matthew Rutkowski, IBM
Abbie Barbir, Individual
Gershon Janssen, Individual
Michael Stiefel*, Individual
Thomas Hardjono, M.I.T.
Dale Olds, Novell*
Patrick Harding, Ping Identity Corporation*
Khaled Hussein, Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
Anil Saldhana, Red Hat
Bill Becker, SafeNet, Inc.
Dimitar Mihaylov, SAP AG*
Richard Sand, Skyworth TTG Holdings Limited
Darren Platt, Symplified
John Tolbert, The Boeing Company*
Kyle Austin, TriCipher, Inc.
Siddharth Bajaj, VeriSign