Subject: Liaison Relationship with other standards/working groups/alliances

Hi all,
   in our charter, http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/id-cloud/charter.php

"The TC will focus on collaborating with relevant standards
organizations such as the Cloud Security Alliance and the ITU-T, in the
area of cloud security and Identity Management. Liaisons will be
identified with other standards bodies, and strong content-sharing
arrangements sought where possible, subject to applicable OASIS policies."

I think it makes sense to first list out all the standards bodies,
working groups, alliances, consortiums etc that may be executing work
that is related (at varying degrees) to security in the cloud.

Toward this, I took the liberty of starting a wiki page and proposing
some liaisons:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/liaisons

Once we have identified the standards bodies and liaisons, we can
*officially* vote them during one of the meetings.  Feel free to either
use the reply or the wiki directly to list out working groups (and
potential liaisons).

Regards,
Anil