Subject: Hold next meeting on May 24th?

Hi,
   our scheduled meeting is May 31st which is a US holiday.  Since it is
a holiday, our next meeting will be June 14th, basically 4 weeks from
the May 17th meeting.

For this reason, I have proposed holding the next meeting on May 24th.
I set up an oasis poll for this purpose.  Most of you must have got the
poll for you to vote (yes,no,abstain, other).

I strongly feel that it is better to hold the next meeting on May 24th.

Regards,
Anil