Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Submitting a proposal from Oasis IDCloud TC for OASISIdentity Management 2010 Conference @ World Bank-Washington, DC

Anil, you say "on behalf of the TC" but as far as I know, we as a TC have not discussed this in any detail?

Cheers
Kelvin

-----Anil Saldhana <Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com> wrote: -----

To: Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>, id-cloud <id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org>
From: Anil Saldhana <Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com>
Date: 06/04/2010 04:43PM

Jane,
   on behalf of the Oasis IDCloud TC, I would like to submit two
proposals for consideration by the conference program committee.

1) Individual Presentation titled "Identity Management In the Cloud"
Presenter: Oasis IDCloud TC Chair(s) or any member.
by the industry in identity management when applied to cloud computing.
The TC charter and progress will be described in detail.

2) Panel on "Identity Management Issues in the Cloud"
Panelists: A group of IDCloud TC members who are recognized leaders in
the field.
Additional Note: The panelists can be combined with non-tc members
and/or industry experts as deemed appropriate by the PMC.

Based on the feedback from the PMC, the IDCloud TC will move toward the
proposal that is accepted.

Regards,
Anil