Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Submitting a proposal from Oasis IDCloud TC for OASISIdentity Management 2010 Conference @ World Bank-Washington, DC

Kelvin,
   the deadline is midnight (few hours from now).  Either we spend our
time discussing this or we submit all the options we have for this
conference and secure a place at the conference and decide on the
logistics at the next TC meeting.

I mentioned during the last TC meeting that we should submit a panel
proposal (with no objections).

Please advice.

Regards,
Anil