Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Face To Face Meeting Logistics Details

Anil,

Trying to make flights work while travelling west and keep to my projection for a 1 night stay...

on the 29th, when are we scheduled to end the "all day" meeting? In other words, how early can I schedule my flight out that evening (will arrive the evening before to assure a prompt start)?

Kind regards,

Matt