Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Face To Face Meeting Logistics Details

  Matt,

I am presuming that we should be able to close our proceedings around
4:30/5pm.  If you are flying out of DCA, then it may be quicker to stay
until close. IAD/BWI will be longer.

Given your elite "editor" status, I am sure you will have a lot of
significance at the face to face (in other words, we watch when you get
in and out). ;)

Thomas/Tony and I can cover for your early exit (if needed).

We will definitely be gathering informally (close to the location) the
evening before the f2f.  So do try to get in earlier the previous day if
possible, to attend the informal Identity B*** summit.

Regards,
Anil