Subject: Re: [id-cloud] August 23 2010 meeting notes.doc

  Attendee List from online system:
=================================
Andy Kindred      Acxiom
Dale Moberg     Axway Software
Tom Bishop     Conformity
Mark Robinton     HID Global
David Kern     IBM
Matthew Rutkowski     IBM
John Bradley     Individual
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Colin Wallis     New Zealand Government
Dale Olds     Novell
Patrick Harding     Ping Identity Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
Bill Becker     SafeNet, Inc.
Tom Clifford     Symantec Corp.*
Darren Platt     Symplified
Travis Yoes     Symplified
John Tolbert     The Boeing Company
Kyle Austin     TriCipher, Inc.
Jerry Smith     US Department of Defense (DoD)
Brian Marshall     Vanguard Integrity Professionals
Siddharth Bajaj     VeriSign
Daniel Turissini     WidePoint Corporation