Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Proposed Minutes from ID-Cloud TC Call (Aug 8, 2011)

On 08/08/2011 02:53 PM, Thomas Hardjono wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Here are the minutes from the ID-Cloud TC call this week.
> Apologies if I missed any discussion points or threads.
>
> /thomas/
>
> ________________________
>

> Oasis ID-Cloud TC Meeting Minutes (8 August 2011)
>
> [Notation:  Q = question; A = answer; C = comment]
>

> (1) Roll Call and Agenda Review:
Voting Members:
Dale Moberg     Axway Software
Abbie Barbir     Bank of America
Dominique Nguyen     Bank of America
David Kern     IBM
Matthew Rutkowski     IBM
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat

Members:
Hadass Harel     eBay, Inc.
Brian Marshall     Vanguard Integrity Professionals

Leave of Absence:
Gershon Janssen

Quorum: 7 out of 11 Voting Members (63%)