Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Proposed Minutes from ID-Cloud TC Call (22 August2011)

On 08/22/2011 03:00 PM, Thomas Hardjono wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Here are the minutes from the ID-Cloud TC call this week.
> Apologies if I missed any discussion points or threads.
>
> /thomas/
>
> ________________________
>

> Oasis ID-Cloud TC Meeting Minutes (22 August 2011)
>
> [Notation:  Q = question; A = answer; C = comment]
>

> (1) Roll Call and Agenda Review:
> - Quorum was achieved.
> - Thomas Hardjono minute taker.
Attendees:
Dominique Nguyen     Bank of America
Hadass Harel     eBay, Inc.
Matthew Rutkowski     IBM
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft
David Turner     Microsoft
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
Darran Rolls     SailPoint Technologies
Roger Bass     Traxian

Leave of Absence: Gershon Janssen
Quorum: 7 out of 10 voting members (70%)