Subject: RE: [id-cloud] RE: ID-Cloud material to ITU

Taking note does note allow usage. SG13 is doing the use cases.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: Barbir, Abbie
Sent: 4/17/2012 8:43 PM
To: Anthony Nadalin; Jamie Clark; id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org; anil.saldhana@redhat.com; Euchner, Martin; Jamoussi, Bilel
Subject: [id-cloud] RE: ID-Cloud material to ITU

Tony

Where did you get the decision that we need this to happen. Who did ask about it from the ITU side?

We always send an LS with a reference to the OASIS work and asked the receiving SDO to take note of our work.

We have had great examples of great work with the ITU without imposing extra rules and regulation on the OASIS side or the ITU side.

In addition, I do not think the TC can change OASIS IPR rules.

Jamie, can the TC change the IPR rules on its Notes?

Regards

Abbie