Subject: Re: [id-cloud] RE: ID-Cloud material to ITU

From the TC Process point of view, a TC can vote to change a Committee
Note Draft to a Committee Specification Draft if it makes sense as
such a document. The way to do that would be:

- Request a CSD template from TC Admin at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request
- among other things, we'll create the OASIS Library URIs as part of
the template

- Put the note content into the template, make any other changes or
updates you want, and load it to Kavi

- Have the TC vote to approve the working draft at that Kavi URL as a CSD

- Request that TC Admin create & load the CSD

It would of course have to go out for another round of public review
before it could be approved as a Committee Specification.

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298