Subject: RE: [id-cloud] Minutes of IDCloud TC Meeting - Aug 6, 2012

DRAFT MINUTES
OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting
06 August 2012, 02:00pm to 03:00pm ET

Member status changes after 06 August 2012 meeting:

Lost voting rights:
None.

Gained voting rights:
None.

Now: 12 voting members in TC.

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

1. Roll Call and Agenda Review

Name                  Status
----                  ------
Anil Saldhana         Member
Anthony Nadalin       Member
Matthew Rutkowski     Member
Dominique Nguyen      Member
Roger Bass            Member
David Kern            Member
Felix Gomez Marmol    Member

Observers:
Ginés Dólera Tormo

8 people joined the meeting.

This meeting does not quorate.

No changes to the proposed agenda.

2. Approval of 23 July 2012 Meeting Minutes
Minutes not available yet.

3. Gap Analysis Discussion
Gershon not on the call. He is supposed to upload the latest changes to the
gap analysis document and upload to Kavi.
Discussion has been completed on all the use cases.

4. Discussion of Gap Analysis Document going for public review
Once Gershon uploads the document to Kavi, based on feedback, we can decide
to go to Public Review at the next meeting.

5. Other Business

* Profiles
Discussion on profiles:
- Profiles are going to be non-normative guidance documents on specific
topics of IDCloud.
- Anil has signed up for PaaS;  Dominique on Mobile Identity;  MattR on
Auditing and Roger on InterCloud
- Until next meeting, we can send suggestions on the profile template. Next
meeting, we can discuss and adopt a template.

6. Adjourn
Meeting adjourned.

Chat Transcript:
=
anonymous1 morphed into David Kern (IBM)
David Kern (IBM): Hi Anil
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): hi
David Kern (IBM): What's the correct conf code? The meeting in my calendar
apparently still has the old number
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): click info above
David Kern (IBM): Ah, cool - I'd never noticed that before
anonymous morphed into Gines Dolera (NEC)
anonymous1 morphed into Felix Gomez (NEC)
Dominique Nguyen (Bank of America): Hi
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ======
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Agenda

1) Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minute Taker Nomination.

2) Approval of July 23, 2012 meeting minutes.

3) Gap Analysis Discussion [Gershon]

4) Discussion of Gap Analysis Document going for public review.

5) Other Business.

6) Adjourn.
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ===================
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Company Name ascending Role
NEC Corporation Ginés Dólera Tormo Observer
NEC Corporation Felix Gomez Marmol Member
IBM David Kern Voting Member
Microsoft Anthony Nadalin Chair
Bank of America Dominique Nguyen Voting Member
IBM Matthew Rutkowski Secretary
Red Hat Anil Saldhana Chair
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ================
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 3) Gap Analysis Discussion [Gershon]
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): gershon is missing., He has not updated the document
into Kavi
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): discussion has been completed on all the usecases
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): document needs to be uploaded to Kavi. pending
Gershon.
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 4) Discussion of Gap Analysis Document going for
public review.
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): So if the document is uploaded to Kavi this week, then
we can go for Public Review.
Roger Bass: Hi everyone, sorry I'm late
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): We can have a discussion on profiles.  profiles are
going to be non-normative guidance documents on specific topics of IDCloud.
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Anil has signed up for PaaS;  Dominique on Mobile
Identity;  MattR on Auditing and Roger on InterCloud
AnilSaldhana(RedHat): until next meeting, we can send suggestions on the
profile template. Next meeting, we can discuss and adopt a template.